Every story has characters. In an effective data story, they are the business priorities — relationships, markets, brands, offerings, etc.
This week we spoke with the Data Whisperer, Scott Taylor, about data management and improving your data story by finding the right characters.
- The golden rule of data; what you put in is what you get out of it.
- Why data management should be baked in as structural for any company
- The 3 V’s of telling a data story
Here are the links mentioned from the show:
- Webinar: Telling Your Data Story with the 3Vs: Vocabulary, Voice & Vision https://narrativescience.com/resource/webinar/telling-your-data-story-with-the-3vs-vocabulary-voice-vision/
- Find Scott on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottmztaylor/
- Find Scott on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQ1YhjNqc77GVsb3Xs4tvw
If you want to hear more, subscribe to Leading with Data on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or here.