Narrative Science is now part of Salesforce!

Learn More

Webinar The Future of Work in Data & Analytics with Nate Nichols, Chief Scientist at Narrative Science

Only 20% of people are confident making decisions based on data. So, how do we equip the other 80%?

Advances in AI & data storytelling technology are unlocking the ability for computers to communicate more like us so everyone can understand and act on data.

In this webinar, you’ll learn from Nate Nichols, Chief Scientist at Narrative Science, about:

– How AI technology will influence the future of work in analytics

– How to make your data more valuable across the organization

– And the challenges with traditional BI tools