Most business leaders want certainty — you spend X amount of dollars on marketing, you get X in profit.
Often, however, the best results come not from certainty, but experimentation.
Maybe we should think a little more like scientists.
That’s something Talin Koutnouyan, Vice President of Research & Analytics at Influential, has learned in her career. She joins Cassidy in the latest episode to share the secrets to building a culture of experimentation.
- Why all organizations, big and small, are similar in their pursuit of growth (and mindshare)
- Why experimentation is so important in business and marketing
- How to cultivate an experimentation culture
- The timeless business and marketing principles that don’t require testing
- The 4 skills needed to lead an experimentation culture
- Why you need to focus on value, not your product
- How to be more intentional about your experimentation
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Leading with Data in your favorite podcast player.