What do you do when the job you want doesn’t exist? You don’t just wait for your boss to read your mind.
You make it yourself.
She joins us on the show today to go over a wide range of topics from the world of data journalism.
- How to craft your dream job and put it into the world
- How to tell stories with data that don’t put others to sleep
- What skills you need for a career in data journalism
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Cat Food Gif — https://tenor.com/view/feeding-cat-too-much-many-cat-food-gif-17548521
- Find Kimberly on LinkedIn — https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimberlyherrington/
If you want to hear more, subscribe to Leading with Data on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or here.