Data can fundamentally transform customer experience.
The flexibility and power of data opens up a wide array of possibilities for evolving delightful experiences that everyone can enjoy.
Here are a few key takeaways:
- The value of human-centered design (and why it’s evolving into the more dynamic “computational design”).
- How technology and design work together to create experiences.
- How to design for paradigm-shifting innovation (and why Apple’s “home” button was genius).
- The implicit beliefs about data and how to overcome them
- What the future holds for data and design.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Narrative Science in your favorite podcast player.