Thinking it’s trendy isn’t a strong enough reason to develop a data strategy, culture or structure for your business. You need to integrate the purpose of your business with the purpose of the data you collect and use.
What we talked about:
- Bruno’s dedication and approach to learning and teaching
- The evolution of business intelligence
- Distilling customers’ data challenges
- Why you shouldn’t let vendors label what you do & instead define it yourself
- Red flags that indicate an unsustainable data culture
- The difference between data warehouses & data lakes
- Actionable advice to build a data-driven culture
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Bruno’s LinkedIn profile
- Drive Business Performance (a book by Bruno)
- Analytically Yours (Bruno’s podcast)
- Bruno’s YouTube channel (where you can access The Car Cast)
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Leading with Data in your favorite podcast player.