Culture transformation — it’s an intimidating project. How do you do it in a way that holistically shifts mindsets and behaviors and tangibly delivers impact to the business?
Elena has over ten years of experience designing and facilitating behavior change, adult learning experiences, communications campaigns, and employee value proposition strategy. In particular, she specializes in shifting employee mindsets and behaviors and stabilizing the workforce amid enterprise-wide transformation.
Felicia is a behavioral scientist and strategic corporate affairs leader with experience in marketing, public relations, and corporate communications. She has put her skills to use in a range of sectors including corporate, government, non-profit, and academia and across industries like healthcare, hospitality, energy, aviation, and financial services.
Elena and Felicia currently work for Edelman, a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote, and protect their brands and reputations. The two pull out actionable insights from employee data sets and design operational recommendations and communications to elevate the employee experience, often during times of great change within a business.
- How early experiences in the worlds of contemporary art and public relations led them to their current positions
- The types of projects they collaborate on for clients
- How employers have become a source of trust
- How communications can shift mindsets and behaviors
- Tying culture to a business strategy with data
- Measuring the effects of culture change
- Who should be in charge of culture change
- Research on the impact of COVID on work and culture
Check out Edelman’s 2021 Trust Barometer.
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Leading with Data in your favorite podcast player.