Every company wants to make their products stronger and many understand how data storytelling can help them behind the scenes.
But great storytelling is compelling and human. So, often, sharing those insights with your customers is one of the best ways to improve your product.
And nowhere is that more true than in sports.
Brendan is a talented and accomplished Technical Product Manager with progressive responsibility leading digital initiatives for the PGA TOUR’s core group of products.
As a perceptive and innovative problem solver, Brendan has developed a number of V1 products.
He is able to see complex business needs and processes clearly and form solutions to intractable problems with customer-focused passion.
What we talked about:
- The growing popularity of golf
- The products PGA Tour offer and how data storytelling improves them
- The wide range of data use for PGA Tour
- The difference between data and data storytelling
- How data is shaping the future of the fan experience
- How PGA Tour sees scale from a technology perspective
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Leading with Data in your favorite podcast player.