When you use data to tell a story, you’re engaging in something fundamentally human.
Narrative, meaning, communication — stories are what separate us from the other animals.
And as data leaders, we need to always put the human front-and-center in our approach.
And Guy should know — he might just be the most interesting man in the world.
He’s an executive leader and product and technology expert with over 25 years of experience in Fortune 500 startups and venture capital environments.
He’s been successful in developing and driving strategies to launch and strengthen product portfolios, increase revenue and profit, and improve competitive market positioning.
Guy’s led 2 startups through liquidity events within 4 years. He has in-depth knowledge of emerging technologies and enterprise B2B, mobile communications and cybersecurity.
And, of course, he is currently Chief Strategy Officer at one of the world’s most innovative and fastest-growing companies, Sisense, which is currently valued at over a billion dollars.
What we talked about:
- Putting the human at the center of technology
- How a good leader earns their teams’ loyalty
- The 3 elements necessary for analytics
- The revolutions in AI, machine learning, and quantum computing shaping the future of analytics
- How data storytelling taps into the core of what it means to be human