Quill for Power BI just became even more powerful.
Our newest version of Quill for Power BI includes a set of features to improve dashboard communication, personalization and interactivity.
Watch our video below to learn more!
Below are the features included in the newest release:
- Language customization (watch at 36 seconds in the video above): strike the perfect balance of custom and automated stories by writing custom insights in your tone or style guide.
- Story edit-ability (watch at 2:34 seconds in the video above): edit your story headlines to your liking.
- Remove and reorder insights (watch at 3:05 seconds in the video above): a good story starts with a hook, now your stories can be the same. You can remove and re-order insights based on priority.
- Custom drilldowns (watch at 3:50 in the video above): want to see the top 5 highest dimension values instead of 3? Now you can customize the number of drill down sections within a story based on your preferences.
- Text filtering (watch the video above at 6:07 seconds): filter your visualizations by clicking into the story to drill deeper on what matters to your analysis and uncover even more insights.
- Faster, more responsive performance: everyone loves faster analysis. Now we support for up to 30k rows of data
- More on premise deployment options: deploy Quill in your own data center (or on Azure)
“This version of Quill for Power BI is truly impactful” says Keelin McDonell, GM of Business Intelligence and Integrations at Narrative Science, “We listened to what our customers wanted out of our technology and made sure to address these items – and we’ve seen the impact it has had on their analytics teams and overall organizations. For example, we can now offer custom language- you can combine the power of Quill’s stories with custom insights written in the way you prefer.”
This feature is available to all SaaS and On Premises Power BI as of May 5th. If you’re a current Quill for Power BI user and you’d like access these features, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for the newest extension file.
If you’d like to get set up with Quill for Power BI for the first time, please request a demo below and a member of our team will reach out shortly!