What is Lexio?
Lexio is a data storytelling platform that is used by organizations who believe in a better future for data and analytics. Lexio turns data into interactive feeds and stories that are easily consumable by any business user. Instead of asking your people to adapt to analytics tools, Lexio adapts to them, so everyone can use data to make better decisions, in a way that fits their workflow.
Take a look at the Lexio Interactive Demo to use and interact with product in a demo environment. No login or email required.
What Is Unique About Lexio?
Lexio is built on a foundation of data storytelling technology. Data storytelling means five things:
- Plain-English. Lexio’s authoring engine analyzes your data, and articulate the takeaways in language that anyone can understand.
- Seamless configuration. Lexio connects directly to data sources in real-time and does not require any heavy duty data prep or lengthy set up.
- Mobile first. Lexio’s mobile apps make it easy for you to dive into the data wherever you are.
- Interactive. See something interesting in the story? Going deeper is just one click away.
- Personalized. No more one-size-fits-all reporting. Lexio lets users subscribe to content that’s most relevant to them, so they have everything they need, without the noise.
What Data Sources Does Lexio Connect To?
Lexio connects to hundreds of the most common business data sources. Some of the most popular connections from our customers are Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, and Mixpanel. We also have customers that connect Lexio to custom data warehouses where they store their data.
Our customer teams are great resources to help better understand what use-case you have and how Lexio can connect to the necessary data sources.
Is Lexio Right For My Organization?
We know organizations are at different points in their analytics journey. In general, we’ve noticed three common attributes for our most enthusiastic customers:
- A data-driven culture or a desire to become one. Companies that seek to empower every single one of their employees to make better decisions with data, so that they can be better, faster, and more nimble than their competition.
- A strong belief that day-to-day or week-to-week transparency into the business metrics are important.
- A belief that the status quo of reporting from data and analytics using visualizations doesn’t work for everyone.
How Is Lexio Different Than Other Analytics Tools?
Lexio is built from the ground up for the business user. It’s an analytics tool for people who aren’t analysts. As such, the entire experience is designed to equip your team with the information they need, without drowning them in data or asking them to do analysis themselves. Lexio’s insights are in plain English, and are easy to understand, whether on desktop or mobile.
How Is Lexio Priced?
Lexio is priced by the user on an annual term. Please contact your Lexio representative for a quote and to learn more.
How Secure Is My Data?
When you create an app within Lexio, your data is loaded and transferred to Narrative Science (NS). Narrative Science uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for its cloud technology provider. Data is stored in Amazon’s Relational Database Service (RDS).
Lexio databases are located in a secured subnet that is not accessible to the public or Narrative Science employees unless given admin access.
How Do I Buy Lexio?
We encourage all organizations to start with a free trial or proof of concept so that we can help identify key use-cases to test out with an initial set of users.
Getting started with Lexio is as easy. To start, we typically schedule a 30 minute connection call to ensure that all of the data you want to use is being mapped into Lexio properly.
To get started, request a demo to set up a meeting with someone on our sales team.