Improving Sales Force Intelligence
Every Company that Sells has the Same Questions
CRM and SFA tools are pervasive in every industry – whether you are an insurance firm, pharmaceutical company or selling consumer goods. But many of these systems don’t allow you to easily and quickly find meaning and answers to your critical sales questions hidden in the data; nor are they designed to communicate those answers in a form you can understand.
You need more than charts and graphs. You need the story.
- How effective is my sales force?
- How are they tracking against their goals?
- What kind of deals are closing now and what’s in the pipeline?
- What deals should we focus on and what can I do to improve deal flow?
- Who is doing well or getting better, and who needs help?
Intelligent, Customized, Insightful Reporting
Understand Your Needs
Quill uses your data and its understanding of your goals to pull insight and information out of the sea of numbers. It starts with raw performance and pipeline data and combines it with information such as:
- Organizational structure
- Performance and activity metrics
- Products, sectors and territories
Create Performance Analysis
The data about your team and your metrics is combined to create a performance analysis for individual team members, as well as for team managers and the executives they report to. The data Quill uses includes:
- Deal metrics and status over time
- Past individual performance and behavior
- Monthly, quarterly and annual goals
Custom Narrative Reports
Quill then produces scheduled or on-demand narrative reports that highlight key points for each audience based on your company’s organizational structure:
- Sales Reps
- Sales Management
- Finance & Operations
- Product Teams